Are you collaborative, curious, and eager to support a diverse community of enterprise teams, small businesses, startups, and freelancers? Do you love creating cohesive and vibrant communities? Are you all about playing an important role in a rapidly expanding company? Then join the Workbar team!
As Boston's original coworking space, Workbar enables businesses, entrepreneurs, and freelancers to grow, thrive, and achieve more. We are a growing network of coworking locations connected through a proprietary technology platform and a collection of vibrant and buzzing workspaces shared by a diverse community of professionals. We believe that our member’s workspace should be more than a place to work, and what results is an inspiring, high-energy place to work and collaborate.
Workbar has also gone above and beyond during this pandemic to ensure that our staff and members feel safe when entering our spaces. We are as safe as your home and as productive as your office, and our Community Managers truly make it that way.
Workbar has established its footprint in the Greater Boston Area, and we are searching for someone passionate about community to join our dynamic team as the Community Manager at our Norwood location.
Visit www.workbar.com to learn more!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Being a part of the Workbar Community Manager team means creating the most positive and productive experience for your members. With plenty of autonomy and creative freedom, Community Managers have the capability to go above and beyond to help each member maximize their performance, potential, and productivity.
Reporting directly to Workbar’s Operations Manager, the ideal candidate is a self-starter capable of wearing many different hats in a fast-paced and invigorating environment. This person will be responsible for maximizing our occupancy through both new sales and member retention in creative ways. Our Community Managers are known for their outstanding customer service, maintaining an exceptional and dynamic community, running the day-to-day operations of a location, and keeping their locations filled with members. No two days are ever the same!
Assist in the growth of the location through:
- Working collaboratively with our Sales team to help field incoming membership inquiries through email, phone and drop ins.
- Perfecting the art of giving an awesome location tour.
- Managing our CRM database (Salesforce) by providing timely follow-up tailored to a prospect’s needs.
- Driving internal growth through existing account expansions and referrals.
- Managing and communicating location membership inventory to Marketing and Sales.
- Ensuring locations are always in tip top shape
Organize and execute community building efforts at your location by:
- Developing relationships with members by understanding their needs and interests.
- Planning and executing community focused virtual events such as educational, professional and personal development workshops, and purely social ones as well.
- Helping to connect members across all of our locations.
- Proactively gathering critical account and member information.
Manage all the space and account operations of your location including:
- Ensuring location is properly stocked with all the amenities provided by a Workbar membership such as PPE supplies, coffee, office supplies and technology items.
- Account management functions such as billing, room reservations management, onboarding and offboarding, membership changes, etc.
- Effective communication with members, vendors, building management and your team.
- Maintaining the space to our quality standards, ensuring it is clean and functioning properly (HVAC, trash, management of nightly cleaning vendors, functioning furniture and meeting rooms, kitchen and coffee bar cleanliness, etc.).
- Providing excellent customer service by quickly and effectively meeting member needs, communicating professionally and taking the initiative to exceed their expectations.
- Reporting on the overall performance of your location.
- Energetic, outgoing and positive attitude with the ability to work with people.
- You are motivated by delighting customers and achieving goals
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Independent work ethic and a willingness to roll up sleeves and get dirty! Workbar is growing and each employee is given significant responsibility and autonomy. You will be expected to pitch in and assist the entire team as needed.
- Interest in business, particularly in start-up and small enterprise.
- General IT wherewithal. We use Salesforce, Google G Suite, and our own platform called Wobbe.
- Customer service, hospitality, and sales experience a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
If community excites you and you can’t wait to be a part of an awesome, dynamic, and growing team, please apply by submitting the following:
- LinkedIn URL.
- A paragraph of two on why you are the perfect match for this role.
- Your compensation requirements. The compensation for this position consists of a base salary with quarterly bonus potential based on location revenue performance.
- 3 Professional References and their contact information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please list 3 professional references and their contact information
- Driver's License (Preferred)